Based in Massachusetts & Utah, Cross-Spectrum Acoustics Inc. (CSA) is a full service noise and vibration consulting firm that serves clients around the United States. Our two partners, Herb Singleton and Lance Meister, have 40 years of combined experience in the noise and vibration field, with specialties in:
- Transit, freight, and high-speed rail
- Traffic and highway noise studies
- Architectural acoustics
- Community and Industrial noise
- Audio systems
- Noise and vibration measurement systems
CSA is a certified DBE/MBE firm in over a dozen states including California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia and Washington.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or would like more information about our qualifications.
CS Acoustics on Twitter:
- RT @94dBA: How 6 of Star Wars' Iconic Sounds Were Conceived: https://t.co/neaDGcoDPt #MayThe4thBeWithYou #sounddesign https://t.co/2J0SiA7O… 10:26 am May 04, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Checking out the acoustical ceiling panels on WMATA. https://t.co/zdqqFCFWeN 02:29 pm April 21, 2017 ReplyRetweetFavorite