Based in Massachusetts & Utah, Cross-Spectrum Acoustics Inc. (CSA) is a full service noise and vibration consulting firm that serves clients around the United States. Our two partners, Herb Singleton and Lance Meister, have 40 years of combined experience in the noise and vibration field, with specialties in:
- Transit, freight, and high-speed rail
- Traffic and highway noise studies
- Architectural acoustics
- Community and Industrial noise
- Audio systems
- Noise and vibration measurement systems
CSA is a certified DBE/MBE firm in over a dozen states including California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia and Washington.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or would like more information about our qualifications.
CS Acoustics on Twitter:
- Another nice piece on Leo Beranek from the Boston Globe. https://t.co/4ChidtYg7V 01:30 pm October 14, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @MetroAcoustics: Felicia with Leo, Lily and Michele at ASA Montreal 2013. We'll miss you #LeoBeranek https://t.co/Oq6NnRrW8c 05:34 pm October 13, 2016 ReplyRetweetFavorite