Based in Massachusetts & Utah, Cross-Spectrum Acoustics Inc. (CSA) is a full service noise and vibration consulting firm that serves clients around the United States. Our two partners, Herb Singleton and Lance Meister, have 40 years of combined experience in the noise and vibration field, with specialties in:
- Transit, freight, and high-speed rail
- Traffic and highway noise studies
- Architectural acoustics
- Community and Industrial noise
- Audio systems
- Noise and vibration measurement systems
CSA is a certified DBE/MBE firm in over a dozen states including California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia and Washington.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or would like more information about our qualifications.
CS Acoustics on Twitter:
- Today is CSA's fifth anniversary! It's been a great ride and we want to thank everyone, especially our employees! Here's to the next 5! about 2 days ago ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Congrats to @tom_avrant @firstreflect @austenpond for #AVRant #500! Sorry we missed the live shows, but looking forward to the podcast. about 4 days ago ReplyRetweetFavorite