Based in Massachusetts & Utah, Cross-Spectrum Acoustics Inc. (CSA) is a full service noise and vibration consulting firm that serves clients around the United States. Our two partners, Herb Singleton and Lance Meister, have 40 years of combined experience in the noise and vibration field, with specialties in:
- Transit, freight, and high-speed rail
- Traffic and highway noise studies
- Architectural acoustics
- Community and Industrial noise
- Audio systems
- Noise and vibration measurement systems
CSA is a certified DBE/MBE firm in over a dozen states including California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia and Washington.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or would like more information about our qualifications.
CS Acoustics on Twitter
- RT @RSGAT: In the transcript I'm reading: JUDGE [to witness]: The acoustics in here are not very good, so you're permitted to yell if you w… 01:01:11 PM June 13, 2017 from Twitter for iPhone
- Come to the noise and vibration session at #APTARail17 Monday afternoon at the Marriott. Great info and 1.5 PDH. 09:39:37 AM June 12, 2017 from Twitter for iPhone