Through the Cross-Spectrum Labs brand, we offer microphone and sound level meter verification services for manufacturers, hobbyists and professionals.
Purchase calibrated audio products:
Sound level meters:
- MiniDSP 2×4 Digital Signal Processor (US customers only)
Custom microphone characterization/calibration:
- We can perform characterizations/calibrations for your measurement or recording microphone.
- Deliverables include on and off-axis free field frequency response, noise floor & sensitivity (select microphones), polar response (select microphones) and output impedance (select microphones).
- All measurements performed using the “substitution” method with a NIST-traceable microphone. The measurement methodology is consistent with IEC 60268-4. CSA test equipment is independently verified by a NVLAP-accreddied calibration facility.
- Pricing starts at $55 (including domestic shipping) for Basic-level calibrations. Contact us for more details.