CSA is looking for a unique individual who wants to work in a flexible, highly technical company with significant opportunities for growth. The ideal candidate is self-directed, motivated by challenges and the potential to develop client relationships, and is committed to the acoustics field. Work will involve field measurements, data analysis, predictions, report writing, and presentations to clients and conference participants. Preferred qualifications:
- A degree in acoustics, physics, engineering or math.
- Some experience in environmental acoustics, architectural acoustics and/or acoustical measurements.
- 1-3 years of experience (recent graduates are encouraged to apply if you have a strong educational background or master’s degree).
- Strong communications skills.
- Ability and desire to travel.
Salary will be commensurate with skills and experience. CSA offers medical insurance, dental insurance, conference attendance, professional development, tuition reimbursement, a SIMPLE IRA company retirement plan and generous time off. Location is in Boston, MA, Springfield, MA, Salt Lake City, UT or Los Angeles, CA.
Please reply with a one or two page resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls will be accepted.