Cross-Spectrum Acoustics is looking to hire a full-time Full-Charge Bookkeeper/Contracts Administrator to manage accounting and administrative tasks. We offer a flexible work environment suitable for an independent and motivated candidate.
Duties will include:
- Full-charge bookkeeping through trial balance and financial statement reporting.
- Coordinate with outside accountants for annual federal and multi-state tax return filings and overhead audits.
- Organize employee expense reports, timesheets, vendor and subcontractor invoices and generate project billings by client deadlines.
- Track accounts receivable & make collection efforts as needed.
- Process bi-weekly payroll & administer employee benefits.
- Process & pay month-end expenses.
- Assist with multi-state government annual filings.
- Manage insurance compliance requirements with clients.
- Order product stock for resale.
- Other administrative tasks as necessary.
Additional duties may include (based on qualifications):
- Contracts management, including review of client contract terms, and develop contracts in consultation with CSA management.
- Coordinate with project managers to ensure contract compliance
Preferred candidates will have at least an Associate degree and 2+ years of related experience working with government contractors. However, we may consider applicants with other relevant qualifications. Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Intuit QuickBooks is required. Knowledge of government overhead audit procedures is a plus. Candidates should possess integrity, attention to detail, analytical & problem-solving skills, and a willingness to learn.
In addition to a flexible work environment, we offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a generous benefit package. Qualified applicants without contracts experience can receive contracts administration training, with commensurate increase in salary. Most work can be performed remotely, but the candidate is expected to meet regularly at our Springfield location to coordinate with CSA staff.
Applicants can send their resume and cover letters to email@example.com.